Hussein Torbati, PA-C graduated from Oklahoma University in 1998 with honors. PA Torbati has over 18 years of experience in emergency medicine. He has been involved in teaching OU students in medicine for over 20 years. He is one of the very few in the state of Oklahoma who holds the honor of completing the “Specialty Certificate of Added Qualification” in Emergency Medicine.
He was named the State of Oklahoma Physician Assistant of the year in 2021 by the Oklahoma Academy of Physician Assistants.
PA Torbati is a co-founder and owner of Classen Urgent Care and Classen Family Practice.
He was awarded in 2021 by the Cleveland County Commissioners for his efforts in helping our community during the pandemic.
He first moved to Norman in 1984 and has been living here with his wife, son, and daughter.
- Masters of Health Sciences from the University of Oklahoma in 1998 with honor
- Over 18 years of experience in Emergency Medicine as a Physician Associate
- Teaching OU students in medicine for over 20 years
- Graduated as a Registered Respiratory Therapist in 1990 with 8 years of experience in critical care Respiratory Therapy
- Specialty Certificate of Added Qualification in Emergency Medicine as a Physician Assistant
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Advance Trauma Life Support
- Neonatal Advanced Life Support