Jeremiah Mattox, PA-C graduated from Oklahoma Health Sciences Center in 2008 with a Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences. He worked as a registered MRI technologist before going back to school to earn his Master of Health Sciences in the Physician Associate Program at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center in 2017.
He completed an Emergency Medicine fellowship following graduation and has worked in Emergency Medicine for 4 years. He is board certified by the National Commission for Certification of Physician Assistants and is a member of the Oklahoma Academy of Physician Assistants. He is certified in Advanced Trauma Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, and Basic Life Support.
- Oklahoma Health Sciences Center with a Bachelor Science in Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center with a Master of Health Sciences in the Physician Associate Program
- Emergency Medicine Fellowship
- Oklahoma Academy of Physician Assistants
- National Commission for Certification of Physician Assistants
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Basic Life Support