PA Hart has over 15 years of experience in health care and has practiced the last 10 years as a Physician Associate. The majority of his career has been spent in cardiology, emergency and urgent care settings. He aims to provide a welcoming, caring, and healing environment for patients.
He lives in the metro area with his three children.
- University of Central Oklahoma with a Bachelors of Science in Biology, 2005
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center with a Master of Health Science in the Physician Associate Program, 2010
- Oklahoma Academy of Physician Assistants
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Basic Life Support
- Adult Advanced Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Department of Transportation (DOT)