Graduate of Oklahoma College of Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery in 1987. Dr McCrory attended University of Central Oklahoma in 1980, where he got his Bachelor of Science in Biology as well as attending SW State University where he practiced as a pharmacist in Chandler, OK from 1974 -1983.
He finished his residency in Family Practice in 1989. He is a member of the American Osteopathic Association and Oklahoma Osteopathic Association. Dr McCrory is also board certified in ACOFP and has his Advanced Cardiac Life Support and BLS.He has been practicing in Family Medicine and Ambulatory care for over 30 years.
Dr. McCrory is a co-founder and remains a part-owner of all of our facilities.
- Oklahoma College of Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery – 1987
- University of Central Oklahoma – 1980, Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University
- American Osteopathic Association
- Oklahoma Osteopathic Association
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support