Ashley Codding, PA-C graduated from the University of Arkansas in 2010.
She worked as a dietician before going to PA school.
She completed a Masters of Health Science in the Physician Associate Program at the University of Oklahoma Health Science Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma in 2015.
PA Codding has been certified by the National Commission on the Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) since 2016.
Her medical experience includes practicing in Urgent Care since 2015 and Pulmonology since 2022.
- University of Arkansas in Food and Human nutrition.
- University of Central Oklahoma Masters in Health Science.
- University of Oklahoma Masters of Health Science in Physician Associate Program
- Oklahoma Academy of Physician Assistance
- National Commission of the Certification of Physician Assistants