Brenda Mah-McCaa, MD is a 3rd generation Californian. Her father served in the Marines during the Korean War before perusing his career as a pharmacist. Her mother taught grade school for over 30 years. After receiving her Bachelor of Science, Biology, from the University of California, Irvine, in 1984, she attended The University of Oklahoma receiving her Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy in 1987 followed by her Doctor of Medicine in 1991. Her residency in Family Medicine was done at Northridge Hospital in Northridge, CA 1994. She practiced Family Medicine in California until moving to Oklahoma in 2019.
Dr. Mah-McCaa loves being a Family Medicine Physician. She truly believes it is her advocation. Her goal every day is “to take my little corner of the world and make it a little better by my being here.”
- University of California, Irvine, Bachelor of Science, Biology
- University of Oklahoma College of Pharmacy, Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Basic Life Support
- Advance Cardiovascular Life Support