Daniel Rau graduated from the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine Physician Associate program with honors in 2022. Since completing his NCCPA certification his first choice was to begin his career working in Family Medicine and Urgent Care practice.
PA Rau started his undergraduate education in Southern Utah, where he also became a licensed EMT, before moving to Oklahoma in 2017 to finish his Bachelors of Science-Biology from the University of Oklahoma. While finishing his undergraduate degree as a full time student at OU he also worked at Classen Urgent Care as a medical assistant. In addition to his education he lived in Peru for two years where he gained a proficiency in speaking Spanish and serving diverse communities.
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine Physician Associate Program
- University of Oklahoma-Bachelors of Science in Biology
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Oklahoma Academy of Physician Assistants
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support