Jillian Chambers, PA-C graduated from the University of Oklahoma with a bachelor of arts in psychology. She then completed a masters in Gerontology at the University of Central Oklahoma. PA Chambers received her masters of health science in Physician Associate Program at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center in 2014. She has worked in Cardiology and Urgent Care for over 5 years. She is certified by the National Commission for Certification of Physician Assistants, and is a member of the Oklahoma Academy of Physician Assistants. She is certified in Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
PA Chambers is the current Clinical Manager of Classen Urgent Care, Norman. She also continues to care for patients at both locations with emphasis in Norman.
- University of Oklahoma with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- University of Central Oklahoma with a Master in Gerontology
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center with a Masters of Health Science in Physician Associate Program
- Oklahoma Academy of Physician Assistants
- National Commission for Certification of Physician Assistants
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support