At Classen Urgent Care, we understand that not everyone has health insurance. That’s why we offer affordable care for uninsured patients at our Norman and Moore locations.
For only $96, uninsured patients can receive an office visit, including a physical exam, diagnosis, and treatment plan. We also offer discounted rates on any necessary labs, x-rays, or other services. And, unlike some other urgent care clinics, we do not require a membership or set-up fee.
We believe that everyone deserves access to quality healthcare, regardless of their insurance status. That’s why we are committed to providing affordable care to our community.
Here are some of the benefits of choosing Classen Urgent Care for uninsured patients:
- Affordable prices: We offer office visits for uninsured patients for only $96.
- Discounted services: We offer discounted rates on any necessary labs, x-rays, or other services.
- No membership or set-up fee: Unlike some other urgent care clinics, we do not require a membership or set-up fee to provide these prices.
- Free follow-up visits: One follow-up visit for uncomplicated wound care, including surgical care of abscesses and removal of sutures that we placed, are FREE.
- Commitment to our community: We are committed to providing affordable care to our community.
If you are uninsured or unable to use your insurance due to high deductibles, we encourage you to visit Classen Urgent Care for your healthcare needs. We are here to help you get the care you need at a price you can afford.