My name is Jeff Bryen. I am a Physician Associate. I graduated from Oklahoma University Health Science Center in Oklahoma City in 1994. Have spent 19 years in Emergency Medicine on weekends and 29 years in Urgent care and Family medicine week days. Have worked mainly in Rural clinics and urgent cares. Been married to Shelly for 40 years and have 3 boys Broc 33, Alec 29 and Cole 25.
- Pre-Med classes at OCCC
- OU health science Center with a bachelors in Science
- EMT Paramedic for 10 years
- Fire Fighter for 10 years, Certified In Fire Fighter 1 and 2, search and rescue cave diving
- Oklahoma Academy of Physician Associate
- American Academy of Physician Associate.
- Basic life support
- Advance Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advances Life Support
- NEXPLANON placement and removal
- IUD placement and removal
- Hormone pelleting with Sotopelle and Simpatra.
- Department of Transportation Medical Examiner
- DOT certified since 2017