Urgent Care Norman
Medical care by experienced, board-certified medical providers when you can’t see your doctor, or don’t have one.
Classen Urgent Care Clinic in Norman is available to you when you need us. Whether you are part of our wonderful community or just visiting the area, we are honored to serve you at a cost-effective alternative to the ER.
Our hours of operation, between our Norman and Moore urgent care clinics, allow in-person and telemedicine care for you, your family, and your employees 16 hours per day, 365 days per year! This allows you to avoid the high costs of emergency room visits, when appropriate.
We know you have many choices in your medical care, but here are some of the reasons for you to use us:
- We offer a variety of services including Urgent Care, Occupational Medicine, and Accident Care.
- Established in 2011 and thanks to our Creator, our great employees, and our loyal patients, we have been growing ever since
- Awarded in 2021 by the Cleveland County Commissioners for our efforts in helping our community during the pandemic
- Our Norman Urgent Care clinic has been voted by our patients for Best Urgent Care Clinic in Norman for over a decade in the Norman Transcript.
- Our Moore Urgent Care clinic has been voted as the Best Urgent Care Clinic in Moore and South OKC in Moore Monthly
- The most compassionate and informed medical providers
- Owned and operated by members of our own community
- Very dedicated to be involved with our community
We provide multiple numbers of services at all of our locations.
All of Classen Medical’s locations are dedicated to prioritizing staff and patient safety. As a result, all visitors are encouraged to wear masks that securely cover the nose and mouth at all times while inside our facilities. We have implemented multiple steps to protect us all.