Department of Transportation Physicals
A Department of Transportation (DOT) physical examination must be conducted by a licensed “medical examiner” listed on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) National Registry.
A DOT physical helps determine if a driver is physically, mentally, and emotionally fit to operate a Commercial Motor Vehicle.
A DOT physical exam is valid for up to 24 months. The medical examiner may also issue a medical examiner’s certificate for less than 24 months when it is desirable to monitor a condition, such as high blood pressure.
- No appointments needed. You can come in anytime we are open!
- Cost Effective
- You can bring your own form to us to complete
- Additional labs/X-rays/EKG/UA/UDS are available if your situation requires it
- You can fill out the Registration form for either one of our Urgent Care Clinics online
- Available daily from 7am-715pm at our Moore clinic
- Available daily from 7am-915pm at our Norman clinic
In addition to the above we can also do your Physicals needed for Immigration or Travel. Also, if you have a unique situation, just text us with your question.